|Arrow Paper Party Rental Seasonal/Summer Jobs
For over 30 years, we have been providing event services & tent rentals to customers in
Connecticut and Rhode Island. We’re committed to providing quality service and looking for
new crew members to join our team.
* Delivery/Pickup Crew Members
* Tent Install Crew Members
We are seeking hard workers to assist in the installation of our tents and deliveries of rental
items. The position starts the first week of May and runs until beginning of November.
A flexible schedule is mandatory to fulfill this position as hours may vary greatly both in time of
day worked and the days of the week worked.
- Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds or more over significant distances
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Are reliable
- Are always on time
- Must be available for work 6 days a week (days off are provided but not on a set basis)
- Will need to occasionally be available to travel out of state and late night jobs
- Are able to work in a team environment
- Maintain a professional appearance (un-offensive tattoos ok)
- Ability to drive box trucks is a plus but not required
- Take pride in the finished product and have attention to detail
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Setup and takedown of tents, stages, dance floors and lighting
- Delivery of equipment; tables, chairs, etc.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Occasionally interact with clients
- Primary work is conducted outside, in all weather conditions
Directions to Apply:
Email: Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Person: Stop by our showroom and fill out an application (please bring ID) at 567 Colman St,
New London, CT 06320.
No phone calls please.